Monday, April 17, 2006

Blog update

Not been blogging on this site for quite sometime now. Big reason was that I was totally into my MBA apps, and was blogging mainly on that blog site. But here are the interesting things, which have happened since the last post, and I will make entries on these events separately

1) Got into Stanford (yahoo..going back on the farm in September 2006)
2) Poo's 24th birthday (some interesting pics coming up)
3) Trip to Houston, saw the rodeo, met up with priyam, married and all (pics coming too)
4) had an interesting halloween party in the house (pics to come)
5) Went snowboarding in Meribel, frooze my left shoulder (pics to come)
6) Just came from a Mediterranean cruise with my parents, inlaws, and grand parent inlaws, 10 people in all (yes I have used up all my holidays for the year) more pics to come on that too

ciao ciao
Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home