And now you can read whats on my friends blogs!
Ofcourse I am a big fan of google reader (read RSS feeds from various sites in one place, eliminates the need to goto different websites, updated information from these sites comes to this "reader") . The cool thing is now that I can display the feeds that i read on a blog site too.
While I have lots of feeds, the one which I think is worth sharing, is "whats on my FRIENDS BLOGS". Look at the new feed on the right, below links from my friends blogs, and see what they are saying...
cheers
Ash
While I have lots of feeds, the one which I think is worth sharing, is "whats on my FRIENDS BLOGS". Look at the new feed on the right, below links from my friends blogs, and see what they are saying...
cheers
Ash

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home