GOODBYE WINDOWS
yes and the winner is, NOT mac OSx (though I plan on buying an iMac in a few weeks), but it is UBUNTU. My true love! :)
Amazingly fast, user friendly unix version with all programs on it. What else could one ask for?
-A
Amazingly fast, user friendly unix version with all programs on it. What else could one ask for?
-A

1 Comments:
hey ash,
first off, love the blog(s) :-)
I'm going to app to Stanford this year and was wondering if I should go in for a essay consultant. If you don't mind can you please send me the contact info of the guy you used (if you used a guy that is). BTW enjoy D (I spent 2 years there). Don't forget to hit Greenville Ave close to SMU for some nice watering holes.
My email is apranta AT gmail DOT com
cheers,
SR
Post a Comment
<< Home