The Update
It seems rather ironic that the few people I introduced to blogs several years ago are now more avid bloggers than me. Time for me to correct that and start writing here again, even if it means no one else out there is reading.
A lot has changed since my last post. Poorwa and I (along with the 2 doglets of course) live in Dallas, Texas, an interesting place worthy of a blog by itself. However, I shall start delving into some of my past experiences over the following weeks about changes to our life here.
Among exciting things very recently, came back from New York this weekend. This is part of our monthly pilgrimage series where we try to get out of Tx to see some other part of the world. It was good to run into Adrian Sikorski. AHA! That explains why I am not blogging as much, since now I am a facebook person. I ran into Adrian in NY as I saw his status update and figured out that he was there too. So, I do generally procrastinate on the internet as much as before, but I guess more time is devouted to FB compared to blogging. Tsk tsk!

2 Comments:
Thanks for the update ;) I will not join the FB club though, I am too old fashioned for that.. Your no 1 reader from sunny Doha.
Your other blogging buddy in Norway is glad you've resurfaced (... in Dallas?!)
Post a Comment
<< Home